Friday, October 8, 2010

September Light Project

This is the image I chose for the September Light Project.  I started by identifying what is in the rule of thirds area. I guess I am the main focus inside the image because I am staring right at the camera. Eric is the other "subject" in the image and he seems to be staring at me. As for the protocols I started by cropping Courtney out of the image because she did not want to be in the photo.  I then  burned the sky a little to give it a more "shadowy" effect. I then followed that by Grayscaling and turning the image into a duotone. I created a background copy of the image and playing with the contrast to darken the edges. I found that this made the image look like an old photo. overall I think that this was a good image to use for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment